BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Fun













We're trying to soak every little moment in of the last days of summer vacation. Yesterday we went to Shelley Lake in Raleigh and I walked as the kids rode their bike. They really liked having a new trail to ride on. After we were done my mom met us and we fed the ducks. They were very excited to do this. I gave them a few minutes to play on the playground before we left, but we didn't stay long as it was wet. Today, we are off shopping to get things for school....the supplies I didn't get for free (very few) socks, underwear, shoes etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed seeing y'all at Target! What day does everyone start back to school?

sara said...

Where is this? It looks like a really nice park!