BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Last Day of Summer Vacation

























Yesterday was the last day of our summer vacation. We were action packed with things to do. First of all, Jack took the day off and we watched Joshua finish up his last day of the British soccer camp. After that, Jenna and I went to lunch and then headed over to "all about me" where girls can get there nails done, facials etc. I had a mom at preschool give me this gift card and told me to spend some quality time with my daughter. Since Jack was off, we took advantage of it. I got to get my nails done too. Jenna actually got her fingers and toes done (I only had my fingers). She got a little robe and some soda in a glass. My co-worker and her daughter, Kelsey showed up, so we really had some quality girls time. We ate dinner and then headed to SCS to meet our new teachers. I'm very happy with all of them. Joshua's teacher is a pastor's wife, Jacob's teacher is young but very experienced and SO sweet, and Jenna's is from our church. After we finished meeting them and looking around we ended the night with a treat from the Dairy Queen.

0 comments: