BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my temporary life....and my news....

I could really get used to this lifestyle. I can't tell you how much I dread going back. I thought I'd post what I've been doing with my time....but first of all, let me tell you my news..... I am teaching keyboarding to the third grade class (Joshua's). I'm actually co-teaching because we have 16 kids that need help and we definately need two people in there. The two of asked were asked to stay and help the 4th graders and then the 5 and 7th grade (they are combined). I am volunteering to do this, but I thought it was more thing to put on my ever so impressing resume (ha ha ha). There goes my Mondays once I start work as I will go straight from preschool and teach all day long!!!
I start my morning by trying to get snacks ready and three lunches packed, breakfast made, and the kids out the door by 7:45. My Mondays are kinda full, even with my days off because that is also my grocery day (although that will have to get switched now). I've been walking 2 miles every morning as soon as I drop the kids off. I love this time to myself....to let go of everything...stress, etc. (from trying to get everything done in the morning). Unfortunately, I am not losing any weight (and I have been trying all summer). If it isn't a Monday, I usually come home (or run errands) shower, clean house, get dinner prepared for the evening, and I am doing some small projects. I enjoy having TV on in the background or listening to Philips Craig and Dean, or other music. I love this time because once I leave, it's time to sit in carpool line and then start homework for three kids....and then I feel worn out. I hope to have lunch with some friends and enjoy the next few days. September 14th will be here before you know it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I do want us to get together one day before you start back to work! And Jenna crashing is perfectly normal for K5ers! Tell Josh many teachers go home and crash, too!