BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

winter wonderland.....


























The kids have had a really great time with the snow. I swear next year I'm going to make sure they all have gloves and hats (instead of wearing socks on their hands). It didn't stop them from their fun. Today was a lot warmer than yesterday. I even got out and enjoyed the the sledding fun with them today. They even took the outdoor rocking toy and made it into a sled!! I really had a great time. I'm sure they'll have more fun since school is cancelled for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT Photos! I love the one of the kids pulling Jack! :)
As for the socks on the hands, you can now consider yourself a true southerner Jen!

sara said...

How fun!!!!

Amy said...

Is that the top to a trashcan? We were PULLING our kids on a boogie board -aerobic exercise (flatland here). Last year, I learned my lesson about snow gear, or so I thought. I ordered 2 new neck gators (for me and girls)and also got hat/gloves sets from Land's End at very good prices. (they have some good deals on skirt swimsuits right now). This year we had plenty of hats and glove, but shoes were the problem!! Both girls were wearing rainboots that were too small (and I didnt know)! Laura had blisters on both feet; the in-laws went out in the snow and got them each a new pair. (I felt kinda bad, but I'm grateful for their new boots!!). They have been out stomping in the puddles in the back (our lowlands). Laura enjoys seeing what you all are up to. Yes, socks, that could be a "you might be a redneck joke" inventive thinking... Gotta run,