BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Early Edition of Money Saving Monday

Monday mornings are rough, so I thought I would post early again. This week was a FABULOUS money saving week. To start the week off, I got two FREE bottles of Herbal Essence shampoo, a three pack of Dial soap and some Old Spice hair and body wash (not for me of course). Next I saved at the grocery store. Harris Teeter ran their Super Doubles, so of course, I was there. I saved $30 in coupons (this is not counting the savings of using my VIC card). Coupon clipping does pay!! Finally yesterday at the yard sales (we managed to get some in before the rain) the kids got two videos, I bought a game for 25 cents and some great Christian hardback books for 50 cents each. Jack managed to snag a deal on some action figures which are worth some money on Ebay, so hopefully we will make some money. I LOVE saving my family money!! Sorry I didn't take pictures, but I have a lot on my camera from Jacob's party.

0 comments: