BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day. Mine was great. My kids and husband gave me breakfast in bed. I don't think I've ever had breakfast in bed, so it was a real treat. The only thing was that we still were rushed to get to church and I couldn't enjoy it more. It was nice to have someone cook and cleanup. They served me pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast, and diet coke!! I also got a top of the line can opener, which I desperately needed. We went to church and I was disappointed that once again, I missed the mother's day message. Seems like every year I have children's church, but I enjoyed being in there with them anyway. Later that day Joshua, Jenna and I went to Kohl's and I stopped by coldstone for my free mother's day ice cream.......I LOVE coldstone! I wish mother's day came more than once a year because it's nice to get pampered like this!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Jenna and Jacob told me all about your breakfast in bed- I was impressed!!!!! Rich told me he "thought about it." LOL!!!! Well, I guess it's the thought that counts:) and I would have proably gotten my bed all messy with food:) I missed the message also, but I'm enjoying the devotional we got!
Love ya!