BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My best friend


I love Jack. He's been so good to me. He's been calling me lately from work checking on me to make sure I'm ok. When I was sick earlier this week with strep, he took the kids so that I could rest, cleaned up, unloaded the dishwasher for me etc. He bought dinner Monday night so that I wouldn't have to try and cook. He's been very supportive and encouraging through my "recovery" time. He has been very supportive about next year. He told me it was ok for me to quit preschool and be a "full time sub" if that's what I wanted. (I know we can do it, but we may never go on vacation or dates again!!). It's been so comforting the last couple of weeks to be able to lean on someone else. I love you sweetheart!! Thank you for all your help and support!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to have a great husband, isn't it?
As for no future dates, you can always drop the kids off at our house for a few hours one Friday night or Sat afternoon while y'all go for a walk at Lake Benson or the park where we have our ladies' meeting. As creative as you are about thinking up ways to save money, I'm sure you can find other things to do as well! :)

sara said...

Awwwww- so sweet!

Jack said...

Love you sweetheart!