BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

3+3=6



















Someone once told me that after you have two kids it's nothing to keep adding more (ask the Duggers that....19 and counting). We added 3 more to our mix last night and it really hasn't been a problem. Wes and Joshua are entertaining themselves, Wes and Will are doing the same as well as Jenna and Skye. All I have to do is do a head count and make sure I have 6 instead of 3!!

Last night Monica asked us over for dinner. She was brave to take on 8 of us!! The kids had a blast....playing, feeding the animals and fishing. They were really tired when we got home. Thanks Monica for having us over!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Fun!!!! And you're right- adding more after your 2nd one is no biggie. Except for when you have to be in the hospital or something....cause finding babysitters isn't that easy:) Wanna go out one night soon?

sara said...

OH MY WORD! What cute pictures! They look like they are having so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you! I have not even worried about them at all. Dave said they sounded like they are having a wonderful time. (I think it is so funny that he is the one who has to call them- I feel like if I talk to them, then I will start to miss them too much.

Unknown said...

We did have fun! I was so glad y'all came!