BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Jacob







Today, my "little" boy turns 7!! Happy Birthday, Jacob!! I can now tell people I have a 9, 7 and 6 year old instead of saying two six year olds that are not twins!!! After Joshua was born we waited a little while but knew we wanted another child. With all the problems I had getting pregnant with Joshua we didn't know how it would go. I went to the doctor for my yearly only to find out that I was pregnant!! Then I had a miscarriage. I was so devastated. I knew I couldn't do this on my own. I didn't want to go through everything again. The doctor told me to wait one cycle and start trying again. I never had a cycle. One night I felt sick and I couldn't shake the feeling. A friend called and I told her and she said "your pregnant". I had to meet Jack somewhere to give him some money so I did that and then ran to CVS to get a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive. Jacob gave me some scares throughout my pregnancy, but God blessed us with a beautiful, healthy baby boy! We love you Jacob!!! Happy 7th birthday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacob!!!!!

sara said...

Happy B-day Jacob!!!!