BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bathroom Makeover




I'm so excited to start a new project....re-doing my bathroom. I've had the same shower curtain in my bathroom since we were married!! I just found out while I was shopping for a new one, that Jack HATED the shower curtain we had, but he never told me. Anyway, I love the chocolate color with the green and blue.......so many possibilities. I will need to get some new towels and a new bath mat. The paint I have now goes well, but I'm anxious to pick up one of the colors and paint.....hm...the lighter brown, the green or the blue....so many choices. The curtain is up, but I have to wait to paint until next month because we already have some outdoor projects going on, so our money is tied up for now....but that gives me more time to think!!

2 comments:

sara said...

Love the polka dots!

Lydia said...

I LOVE that shower curtain!!!!!!! That is so funny that you never knew Jack hated it. My wedding everyday dishes were the same pattern as your shower curtain!!!!! That is funny!