BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Tough Choice.....









Look at these cute kids on their graduation day. I thought it would be easy this year since my kids were out of preschool, but it was still very touching to see them go. I also got so many cards from parents thanking me for working with their kids and how great it was to have such wonderful teachers that cared etc.....All of that makes it a very difficult choice for me. Do I stay and have all this joy and the extra income we need, or do I quit and be a "on call sub" and go to Southside? We really could use the extra money for Christmas, vacations, babysitters and all the extras that we can't do unless we have extra money. It's just not easy. The only way it may become easy for me is if the rumors at preschool are right and Melody will only be teaching 3's. I would much rather have the 4's, so that might make a difference.....if not....I don't know what to do!!!

0 comments: