BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Boys Are Growing Up......







A few weeks before we had got all this news, Jack took a few days off to work around the house. Imagine my surprise to look at the window and see Joshua and later Jacob driving the mower. They weren't actually mowing. Jack had a project where he needed to take bricks and sand up the hill and he thought it would be easier to load by using the mower and wagon. I swear they looked so grown up and they did a great job. The others enjoyed riding in the wagon between times.

2 comments:

sara said...

How fun for the boys!!!

Unknown said...

Good for them! That was wise on Jack's part to let them get experience without actually mowing! Hmmmm...perhaps I might have my future grass cutters when the Burns' boys outgrow cutting grass! :)