BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Money Saving Mania

I've got the fever....saving money....it's so addicting!! I don't have pictures, but let me tell you what I got. I got a free razor coming in the mail....I nice mens one. Next at Walgreens I got one bar of Neutrogena soap free, some Ecotrin Asprin, and two twelve packs of soda. (all free) I also bought two more bars of Neutrogena soap. I spent $6 and got back $12. Not too bad. CVS didn't have deals I wanted for this week.
Next, yard sale finds. I started Friday morning and got a new pink scripture purse plus a pair of pants for Jacob for school. Friday night I went to Lydia's to help her and got so many treasures....some nice books for me and the kids, a Steve Green CD (I love Steve Green), some mini loaf pans, a barbie for Jenna, legos for Jacob, a basketball for Joshua, some place mats and a Dave Ramsey book and cd set unopened (I'm not sure if I'm ready to follow of his methods). This morning we went back out and found a game for Jenna, Lincoln logs for Jacob, a Duke hat for Joshua, some jewelry and jewelry boxes for Jenna, a nerf gun and some big black pipes for our backyard that we were about ready to go to Lowe's for.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I got WAAAAAY too many good deals this weekend also! It was fun- thanks so much for all your help!