BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

vacation

I'm loving it here at the beach. I'll try to post pictures if Jack brought the cord, otherwise it will have to wait until we get home. We got here yesterday at noon, started playing on the water slides and then got our room and some groceries. This place is amazing. I love looking out my door to see nothing but ocean....and then to hear the beautiful sound! The place has water slides and pools and hot tubs and the list goes on. The room has a oven, microwave and full refrigerator/freezer. We are able to cook meals here which saves us money! They even have a small putt putt place outside and the kids and I enjoyed it. This vacation is just what I needed and I'm so thankful for a few more days of it. Stay tuned for more pictures either tomorrow or Friday! I'll try to post more later.

2 comments:

sara said...

You are so blessed! What a wonderful vacay! Enjoy every minute! :)

Unknown said...

Where is this paradise at I might need to see about visiting this place for a few days! HAVE FUN!!!