BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Money Saving Madness


I love saving my family money, especially now!! Let me tell you about a few of my deals. A couple of weeks ago I needed one of those captain chairs for football and soccer. Mine died after about 4 years. CVS gave me a $15 dollar coupon for filling out a survey so I got the chair for FREE!!! whoohoo!!

Moving on this week. I got Aussie shampoo and styler from Walgreens.....totally FREE. HT started their triple coupons this week. I can't tell you how many items I got for under 50 cents. It really helps me stock up. I saved OVER $36 dollars in coupons a lone. I saved a total of $76.94 and that was my first trip (HT only lets you use 20 coupons a day). That's a lot of money for this family. $36 would pay for all of us to eat out at a restaurant. $36 is almost half of next weeks groceries. $36 is a lot of money for this family. I got this yogurt, baby powder and dipping sauce for free. I also got dentine gum for free. I love you HT, Walgreens and CVS!! Thank you for giving our family free things, and groceries for cheap!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Just curious....which HT do you use? Which is the closest?