BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

relaxation

I'll have to wait till I get home to post pictures. I wish I could show them to you. Monday we went out on the beach and then hit the pools and water slides. I'm amazed what a difference a year makes. The kids are jumping in and are not scared at all. I need to get them swimming lessons. I made lunch in the room and then we hit Broadway at the Beach to do some shopping. When we got done, I fixed hot dogs and macaroni in the room and we headed back out. Tuesday was much of the same except we went to the outlet mall and then I had a gift card from doing surveys for Outback. Wow, that was yummy. I also rec'd a gift card to Dunkin Donuts, so we ate those yesterday for breakfast. We headed out last night for Broadway at the Beach to see fireworks....and they were VERY good. The kids were exhausted. Today we did much of the same...beach, pool, lunch. I'm letting them play for a little while and then we will have a 30 minute rest period. I'll cook tacos and then we might get our HOT krispy kreme donuts!! Oh, I can't wait!!! I've so enjoyed sitting by the beach reading my new book. I'm half way done and might even finish before we leave Friday morning.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm so glad you're having such a fantastic time!!!!! What book are you reading?