BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Josh is back


Joshua had a great week at camp. I've had a lot of fun hearing about all the things he did and all the fun he had and he wants to go back!! To me, he seems a little bit older since he has gotten back. I think it also taught him a lot to "budget" out his money. He even had left over money when he got home, and he had enough money to eat Saturday lunch without me giving some to Lauren. I think these little lessons help him grow! (we only lost one towel and two pair of underwear!!) I'm glad he is home. He gave a short testimony yesterday in church and we were proud of him for that. (sorry, it was hard to hear what he said) We have two weeks left and then school starts for them! I'll post new house update photos this week.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh I'm so glad he had a great time- I was praying for all our CBC kids!!!! I'm proud of him for getting up and speaking at church, sorry to have missed it!!!!!!!!