BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!













13 years ago today I married my best friend!! Life just keeps getting better and better with Jack. I love him more today than I did 13 years ago, and I didn't think that was possible because I loved him so much back then. As a young girl all I ever dreamed of was falling in love and getting married. After going through college and dating just a couple of times and then never finding anyone I thought I would never get married. (always a bridesmaid never a bride) I really thought there was something wrong with me or that I was unlovable. Our time table is not God's time table and just because all my friends were getting married at 21-22 didn't mean I was supposed too. Thankfully God knew what he was doing and several years later I met him......my best friend. I knew right away he was the one (I just had to convince him!!!). Happy anniversary, honey. You are the love of my life and you have brought me so much joy and happiness!! To celebrate our 13 years together, we were in Chicago over the weekend. Friday night we went to the Chicago Chop House restaurant. This is a place we could NEVER go to on our own, but since he was on business, we got a really nice fancy dinner, split it, and the company paid. We had bread, crab cakes, a fancy steak, some speciality potatoes, and a turtle cheesecake to die for!! Thank you for letting me go and for the great memories!! I love you!! May we have many more years together!!!

4 comments:

fillup said...

Happy Anniversary!

We are so blessed to have a son-in-law that is a fine Christian young man! We loved him from the beginning!

We pray you have many years together as we have had. (Soon to be 52 years!) We are more in love than we were when we got married also. God has blessed us with 3 wonderful Christian children, and blessed us with 5 grandchildren and 1 great grandson. So blessed!

With God the head of the house, you will continue a wonderful life together.

Dad and Mom

Jack said...

Happy Anniversary honey! love you..Jacky

Jack said...

Happy Anniversary honey! love you..Jacky

Lydia said...

Awww....Jack said it twice:) I'm so glad you had a great time!