BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Old Friends




















Yesterday the kids and I went back to Concord Mills Mall. My very dear friend Julie was in the area so we met up with her. Julie lives in Illinois. She was my college roommate and we have been very close friends since then. I was in Julie's wedding and then she was in my wedding. In fact, that was the last time I saw her.....13 years (in two weeks). Her boys are at the Wilds this week and she is staying in Atlanta with her brother while they are there. It was so good to see her and catch up with her. It was like we haven't been apart at all. I hope to take a trip in a year or two to visit her (she lives near St. Louis so there would be a lot to do). I wish I could have cropped my picture out. I can't stand to be in pictures right now. I can't stand to see how fat I am. It's like I take up the entire screen.

0 comments: