BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Storms.....

To this day I hate thunderstorms!! When I was a little girl I used to hide under the covers thinking that would protect me from the storms. Now I have Jack.....poor thing. The poor guy was trying to sleep last night only to have me grabbing on to him. Jenna ended up in our room first. She seems to get the fear of storms from me. I thought everything was over only for it to get much worse. Jacob was wide awake in his room and I could tell he wanted some re-assurance, and then poor Josh was left to himself. So for about 30 minutes we had our room at full capacity with 5!! Did I mention poor Jack? I don't know how grabbing on to him will help me, but it does. We haven't had a storm that bad in quite awhile. I know it lasted at least an hour and a half as I was up for over 2 hours!! Some day this "old woman" will grow out of her fear of storms.
We are heading out of town this weekend. We'll be leaving tomorrow and coming back Saturday night. Don't forget tax free weekend. I know you don't save much on glue sticks, but when you have to buy three pair of shoes, underwear, belts, and a jumper than it really saves you money! We'll post pictures of our family adventure and shopping adventures tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Have fun!!!!! Can't wait to see what bargains you get!!!