BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm a star......







Last Wednesday I was in the Clayton News Star. I was at school a couple of weeks ago helping move and clean desks and get the school ready to go. I was ready to leave and Jenene asked me to stay to talk to the reporter! I didn't know I'd show up in the picture too.....I'm the big one taking up most of the space! Anyway it was fun to be in a paper for a week!! Joshua was in this in 1st grade and Jacob has been on the front of a magazine. Jenna is on SCS's website scswarriors.com....scroll down and you'll see her.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Whoohoo!!! Can't wait to tell everyone about my famous friend who was in the paper! I like your quote- I would have totally embarassed myself by using poor grammar or saying something idiotic. You sould very cultured:)

Unknown said...

Yes,you did a great job of representing the school! And that's not that bad of a picture! If it had been me, I would have been bent over with my biggest part sticking up in the air! Hope you got a copy for your Mom! ;)