BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bathroom Makeover (and enjoying the patio)













I'm still working on my bathroom. It was finally in our budget to get some paint so I spent part of Saturday and Sunday painting. The pictures do not show the color really good. I think it will look good next to our chocolate colored towels. I still need to get a couple more things in next months budget and it will be done. I have enough paint left over to paint the kids bathroom. The colors are very similar, but they need a new painting in theirs, so hopefully it will make theirs look better too.
We also got to enjoy our patio set this weekend. Jack cooked some yummy steaks on the grill and the weather was perfect!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shade of blue!!! It looks GREAT with that brown!!!!! And the patio is awesome!

Lydia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that shade of blue!!! It looks GREAT with that brown!!!!! And the patio is awesome!

Unknown said...

:) Blue is my favorite color! I think the kids will be happy with it, too! And that color is easy to decorate with for kids as well. Can't wait to see it sometime! :)