BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time...







Time. Something none of seem to have enough of. This weekend has been great for time. Friday night I totally enjoyed my night. I went out to dinner, ran to Target and then came home and watched "The Last Song". Definately a girl movie and I cried, but I was all alone so it was perfect. I didn't have to hold it in or go to another room!! After that I messed around on the computer and then I took a bubble bath with no interruptions. Thank you God for a night all to myself. The boys and Jack had a blast at the campout at the Dunns and Jenna had fun at her sleepover.
Today Joshua and Jack went to Charlotte to see a Panthers game. Jenna had a birthday party so I got to spend time alone with Jacob. He was so excited and it was nice to see him open up. When you have more than one child, it is hard to get that one on one quality time. I knew what Jacob would want to do......go to IHOP for pancakes. He totally enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pancakes look delicious! Glad you've had a slower pace this weekend!

sara said...

Awww- good for Jacob :) He will remember that special time with mom!