BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Night to myself....

This has never happened......I have the entire evening all to myself......all night!! Joshua, Jacob and Jack are going to a camp out and then Jenna got invited to a sleepover. Wow!! It's probably been 10 years or so since I've had the house all night to myself!! What will I do??? Hmmm.... My plans are......drop kids off, go have dinner with my family, run to Target. Come home take a nice long hot bubble bath. I might clean just a smidgen, and then I have rented a chick flick to watch!! Wow, what could be more perfect? Have you had a night to yourself? What would you do?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:) You'll have to share what chickflick you watch and whether or not you like it!
Nights I'm home alone (not as often as they used to be!), I like to crank up the radio really loud and then do something fun like sew or read or clean things I can't get to when a certain someone is home. :)
Enjoy yourself!