BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Busy Weekend













We had a really great fun, family weekend. The boys got off early Friday so we went and rented Star Wars (ok, so that wasn't fun). Our makeup soccer game was cancelled, so we went to Andy's for dinner and then shopped at Walmart (we don't go there very often anymore). I was able to get some Christmas ideas so that was good. Saturday was our annual "my trash is your treaure" ladies event at Clemmons State Forest. It was a blast! I got a few Christmas items and plaques, and I was able to get rid of my "sensual amber" lotion that I couldn't stand. (I love Bath and Body works, but this fragrance didn't smell good to me). Sara did a great job on her devotional. I always enjoy this event. We were also able to have a fun Saturday night, but I'll save that for the next post.

1 comments:

sara said...

Haha- You got me looking like a kindergarten teacher :) It was fun, And I think that the Sensual Amber was a hit!