BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Visitor At Preschool






Friday we finished up our week on community helpers. We had a policeman come visit our school. I was surprised that he came on a motorcycle and not a car. Officer Rick told us all about his gear and his bike. He turned on the siren and lights and the kids really enjoyed it. He even let the kids get on his bike. I was surprised that Jenna did not hesitate to get on. After all the kids got all the teachers got their turn. I did get on, but Melody accidentally turned my camera off and that made the battery die! I did have another teacher get my picture and I will post that once she sends it to me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:O) Sure, sure, your camera battery died. How did your class react when you climbed up there? Did it excite them?