BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Whirlwind Weekend



It was a crazy weekend. Friday night I headed over to Friendship to attend Mac and Beth Lynch's choir clinic. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing people from Friendship and all my old friends from Bethany Hills. By the time I got home, Jack was home from his trip to Denver. He brought me these beautiful flowers. (thanks sweetheart). They are artificial, so I can use them for years to come. We didn't get anything accomplished Saturday and then we headed back in for more practice and the choir concert that night. I am looking forward to a calm weekend, and hopefully we can get some things accomplished!!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

The flowers are beautiful! And glad you got a picture of Mac and Beth Lynch from the wilds. Their music last night was beautiful too and he preached after the music part. We really enjoyed it last night. We enjoyed all the choirs Saturday night too. So beautiful! We enjoyed having Jack and the kids for supper Saturday night before the concert, and was fun to see Jack throw the football to the kids. Joshua was really catching those footballs throws!!!

Lydia said...

How did the choir concert go? I wanted to come but couldn't...bet y'all sounded GREAT! BTW- we are teaching Jr church in December, just got a note from Rhonda.