BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh The Things Jacob Says....

It might not be funny to you, but I was doing homeowork with Jacob. He is learning how to read and we had the word "wig". He got the word right. I asked him, "Jacob, do you know what a wig is"?. He said "yes, that's the thing you do with your tail"!

Thank you for thinking and asking about Joshua. His mouth is still sore, but he is doing well. He is having a hard time eating food (other than soft) so I hope that will get better in a few days.

5 comments:

fillup said...

Glad you are getting better Joshua. You are such a big by and brave. You will have to get your mouth better so you can enjoy some of the trick or treat stuff.

Unknown said...

That's funny! I needed that laugh...and I'm glad to hear Josh is doing okay...

Unknown said...

Josh I hope you feel better. Jacob I thought the same thing. LOL

Lydia said...

That made me laugh! Poor Joshua- imagine not eating tacos on Taco night!

sara said...

That is cute! Wig your tail!

Poor Josh! Hope he feels better soon.