BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat



























So I told you I would tell you about the rest of our weekend. Saturday night we headed over to the church where I teach preschool. Every year they have a "trunk or treat" celebration...an outreach to the community. Every time this church does something, they seem to go all out. After being a part of the preschool for a number of years, we decided we would head over there since we were not doing anything and it would be a good family event. Every room had a game for the kids to play and for playing they got a treat for their bucket. I like the one of Joshua trying to get a donut. Jacob and Jenna did no want to try this!! They also had a cake walk. I have never seen a cake walk before. I love the picture of Jacob concentrating on his numbers. Jacob won one round, so he was excited to come home with cupcakes. They also gave away free hot dogs (very good ones) with chips and lemonade. They had face painting and puppet shows. When we were done eating, we went outside to the cars to get MORE candy!! I really like the way some of these cars were decorated. I like the "Pilgrim theme" and the movie theme, set with a red carpet and oscar awards! It was really cute and the kids had a great time and we'll go back next year. On a side note....please pray for Joshua Wednesday at 2.....two more teeth are getting pulled!

2 comments:

fillup said...

What a wonderful idea for Haloween! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! Joshua, you don't have a time getting a donut at grandpa and grandma's house like you did there do you? Joshua, Jacob and Jenna looks so cute! And Jennifer, you said the hot dogs were good. I bet they weren't the red kind then? Ha. Making more wonderful memories and good to look back someday on the blog journal and see the fun you had at the preschool Haloween thing.

Lydia said...

We are praying today!!! I'll email you the ladies fellowship pics- let me know when you get them, I'm bad about remembering if I did it:)