BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mommy, Can We Do A Craft????



Every day we come home Jenna asks "mommy, can we do a craft?". The girl loves to do crafts. I just run out of ideas, or I can think of things easy enough, or worse yet, I don't have all the supplies I need. Like today, I didn't have black paint. (and I was just at Michaels last night). We finished up this pumpkin today. We do this at preschool, but I made it smaller. I do love making things with her, even though I need to be cleaning the house!!!

2 comments:

fillup said...

Jenna: This is good! I like it! So glad you like crafts. Keep up the great work!

Jen: Cleaning and house work is NEVER done! But you are doing things with your children and building memories and the kids grow up soon, and before you know it are grown up and grown, and then you can clean, but....cleaning is endless and the more you do, the more more accumulates and piles up.

Again Jenna, love what you made!!!!

Unknown said...

You can always play Cinderella and have her help you scrub!
If you don't mind ghosts, take a kleenex, wad it up in a ball, cover it with another kleenex, tie a piece of yarn or string underneath the ball, then make the eyes and mouth with a magic marker. But chances are she'll want to make more than one!