BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Soccer Mom






Last night was Joshua's first game for the season. He did good. Last year, he got discouraged and lost heart and didn't end the season with the passion and intensity I had seen in the past. I wasn't sure how this season would go, but I am happy to see the passion back in him. He plays with all his heart and loves it, and I see him improving all the time. I hope he will keep this passion up, even if he doesn't score a goal. I think that is what discourages him the most, even though I tell him you don't have to score a goal to be a good soccer player. He did come close a couple of times last night, so who knows...maybe this will be the season!! (although he did score 6 goals in one night when I missed it two years ago!!!)

2 comments:

fillup said...

Joshua, glad you are playing soccer again! You are a good player! Will have to come see you play soon.

To those of you who read Jennifer's blog, several days ago, Jennifer mentioned going to Kirk Cameron's movie "Fireproof" and I mentioned he is a Christian and we took a soul winning course with him as one of the leaders. Well, the web site is www.WayoftheMaster.com

Unknown said...

Joshua you are looking good out on the field. Keep it up!