BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gymnastics








I took some pictures last week of Jenna at her Little Gym class. She LOVES it! It is her, and two other little girls so she gets a lot of attention. Last week was bring a friend week. She brought her friend Hannah. I haven't told her yet, but Hannah is leaving preschool and moving to Cary. I know Jenna will be disappointed. She loves to flip around the bar. She spends a lot of time doing that at the playground at preschool and every time she goes outside here. I am glad she can have this outlet, although my Tuesdays are full. I run home for about 10 min after preschool, run to Little Gym and then head straight to pick up the boys.

3 comments:

sara said...

That is so cute!

fillup said...

Love the pictures of Jenna. She is growing up so fast! Glad she enjoys her gymnastics and looks like she is doing great.
Dad and I are the "proudest" of our grandchildren and great grandson!!!! God is so good!!!!

Lydia said...

Yay for Jenna! We love gymnastics too- it made Kimberly brave enough to try new things!