BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Pick Me Up
















I've been feeling a little down the last few days and got a much needed pick me up.....Report cards!!! I know that sounds silly. I was just so happy with the kids reports I almost cried. Joshua made the "overall A average" honor roll, and Jacob got all "E's" (excellent). Joshua got all A's and B's, which just blew my mind. I even got two bumper stickers for my cars

Bible-A
Phonics B
Math A
Reading A-
Writing B-
Spelling A
Science A+
I know the work is getting harder for him, and he had to work really hard to get these grades, but they both went above my expectations. I am one very proud mom!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm testing to see if my comments work now

Jack said...

Dad is very proud too! Thank you Lord!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! and I'm VERY impressed with the B in writing...that's great! Most boys in the early grades really struggle with that subject!

Unknown said...

You guys did a great job. We are proud of you!

fillup said...

CONGRATULATIONS JOSHUA AND JACOB! We knew you could do it! So, proud of you!!!! What great news to come home to after our several days trip! Grandpa and Grandma