BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Teacher Appreciation













Monday the parents spoiled us by our annual teacher appreciation day. We went to Lone Star and had bloomin onion, cheese fries, chips and dip, plus our choice of lunch! Wow, that was SOOOO good!!! We also got a lot of gifts....a place mat with the kids pictures on it, mary kay lotion, earrings, a poem in a frame, a corsage and then we each got a gift from Southern Living at Home. Although I really like this, I think all the teachers should have gotten the same gifts. Some got these really beautiful serving platters with matching salt and pepper shakers, some got some casserole dishes, some beautiful pots. I got a hurricane "bowl". I like it and am grateful, don't get me wrong, but I really liked and could have used some of the other things more. I think a lot of people wanted what others got. I try not to feel too bad. One lady got a set of 2 mugs.....2!! Oh well, I'm sounding ungrateful and that is so wrong. I enjoyed the day and I got spoiled so I need to focus on that!

0 comments: