BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Crafts








I had a craft to do with Jenna and Joshua and Jacob decided to join in. They really enjoyed this one. I painted the palm of their hands orange and then when it dried, they made pumpkins. I took their feet and painted them white and made those into ghosts. I then cut them out and made a "wreath". I got this idea from Jen's website. She always gives great craft ideas and she helped me out with Joshua's project. (http://jennwa.blogspot.com/)


3 comments:

fillup said...

Great job! And again, Jen, you are a good mom! You spend lots of quality times with your kids! They will never forget these days. The crafts are good. Wonderful ideas!!

Lydia said...

Ummm...we took a nap on Sunday afternoon. I'll be sending my kids to your house next Sunday for some much needed art time:)

Unknown said...

How creative!!! I love the fact that it's their footprints!