BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Report

Friday night we went to Apex and met up with Scott, Traci and Travis. The boys acted like true friends....like they had never been apart. They picked up right where we left off in August. We ate at Chili's and then went back to trick or treat. Joshua and Travis came back a little early because they wanted to play together more than get candy!! I didn't get any pictures because once again, my camera batteries died (I need to add those to my Christmas list). Joshua was the guy from Pirates of the Carribean, Jacob a power ranger, and Jenna, of course, a princess. Tracie took pictures so maybe I can post another day. Anyway, it was good to see friends again!

Saturday we spent part of the time in Target and then cleaned the house. Stacy, Kelley and Shannon (Jack's cousins....I guess they are mine too now) were in the area and we ate dinner with them and then they came over to the house to visit and have dessert. It was good to see them again and catch up on things.

Sunday we had church and then I ran to get my weekly bargains at CVS. The Panthers didn't play so the house was a little calm today!!! It was a good weekend. I am excited that I have Tuesday off this week (Johnston County is off for some reason....but who cares why....I'm off!!!)

0 comments: