BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 honest things about myself

I was tagged by Monica to write 10 honest things about myself. This was kinda hard to do, but here is what I came up with:

1. I hate housework. I guess because it never ends. I also do not like cooking only because I can't come up with new creative things.
2. My stomach makes a lot of embarrassing noises during quiet occasions which makes me very paranoid.
3. I don't sleep well at night because I always worry my kids will wake up sick or something else.

4. I really want to go away somewhere a couple of days this summer with Jack, but don't know if we can.
5. I'd like to go away for a weekend by myself (to the beach or somewhere).
6. I snore, drool, moan, and talk in my sleep.
7. I'm a planner and I hate to be late!
8. I get stressed very easily
9. I can't wait till we get a bigger house....in a few years?
10. I've never used a garlic press and I don't know what a gravy strainer is!!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Love learning new things bout you. And REAL cooks don't need garlic presses and gravy strainers...at least that's my excuse...and I'm no real cook (more the semi-homemade kind). #2 made me laugh:)
Love ya!

Unknown said...

I've never used a garlic press or gravy strainer either! I had heard of garlic presses but never seen one, but last night was my first time to even hear of a gravy strainer!

sara said...

Haha- I have never used a garlic press either- I only use garlic powder.

Hmmm, I will have to sit by you real quietly to see if I hear anything :)

Amy said...

No. 2 made me laugh out loud! (which is not so common). I love the way you worded that. So honest and so real. I LOVE YOU!! I'd like to go away by myself as well, although I'm sure I'd get lonesome (I'm never satisfied..??). I love my garlic press, lemon zester, food processor, Sharp knives, nutmeg grinder, I just want a Belgium waffle maker.... and a new $350 Kitchen-aid mixer (my old one is too tired to knead dough), but that WILL WAIT. I can buy a lot of bread for $350.

N Verdulla said...

My stomach does too! I am a planner, but it seems like these days I would be late for my own funeral. I don't know what a garlic press or gravy strainer is either. Hmm...you are going to make me want to do a post like this now!