BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friday Family Night







Last Friday we surprised the kids and went to Krispy Kreme (we finally figured out how to get there). Thanks, Rich and Lydia for the free donut coupons. The kids loved getting to pick out their own. As for me, I was perfectly happy with the HOT donuts that just melted in my mouth. I really could eat an entire box!! I was going to take a picture of the "HOT" sign but just as we walked out, they turned it off......we made it at the perfect time! I just love watching all the donuts on the assembly line. I would love to take a field trip here sometime during the summer!!

3 comments:

Jack said...

I skipped lunch so I wish I hadn't looked at your blog.

sara said...

YUM!!!! what a good idea!!!!!!!!!

Lydia said...

Jack made me laugh. I didn't skip lunch and I still could eat a whole box of HOT doughnuts!!!! We should go this summer!!!!!