BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayer Request.......

I can't go into the details, but I would ask you to pray about something that is weighing on me right now. I had been praying last week about something, and finally got an answer, although it wasn't quite the answer I expected, and now I have to wait again for another answer to the same thing I had originally started praying about. (are you confused?) It will probably be late next week, possibly longer before I know the outcome of this request. All I can say is that I am very anxious about it and it is very important to me. I'm not good at waiting.....I hate it, but for some reason, I must wait and I reflect on the song (and I've heard it a lot lately on the radio).....I'm waiting on you, Lord. "I will worship while I'm waiting, I will serve you while I'm waiting..... Thank you my friends for your prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you as you strive not to worry and be anxious and focus instead on praise and thankfulness!
Stand strong dear friend! :)

Unknown said...

Praying for you.

Lydia said...

You know I'm praying!!!!! I love you! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!

fillup said...

We are praying about your request. God knows all the details, and will answer according to HIS WILL in His timing. It is so wonderful having friends and family members praying for one another and caring. Waiting is not easy. I think we all know that from experiences through the years.

Love and Prayers, Dad and Mom