BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

is it really worth it......

I know a lot of people who do not use coupons at all.....and that got me thinking...am I wasting my time on Sundays cutting out coupons? Well, I think after this week I realized I am not wasting time....I'm saving my family money. My first point.....yesterday I went to HT and saved $52.49 on my order. $32.57 of that was coupons I used!!! That's about enough money for us to go out one night as a family. I was quite proud. I went back today and saved $29.25.....again $18.64 was my coupons!! So I saved $51.21 in coupons alone this week not counting the deals for using my vic card. I love it when HT runs triples or super doubles, but I love knowing that in less than one week I have saved $51 just by cutting out coupons out!!******I just went back today for a few items I couldn't get at the other stores and saved another $21.60, which brings my total in coupons alone to $72.81!!!************

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoohooo! I use coupons, though I'm learning to be more selective in what I clip out. Otherwise I spend more time culling out expired coupons than I do pulling out ones to actually use!

N Verdulla said...

I need to go shopping with you :-)