BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

blessings in disguise.......





















I had a hard time at first when I lost my T/TH class, however, I must admit this has been a blessing in disguise. I've been able to go on two field trips with Jacob and am planning on going with Joshua in April. I've been called to work, I've gotten things done around the house, I've run errands....and I love it. Yesterday I went with Jacob to Marbles Kids Museum. We also went to IMAX to see a 3D movie, UNDER THE SEA. It was such a fun field trip and all the kids seemed to have so much fun. Thank goodness for blessings in disguise!!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

That is a blessing!

What a fun field trip!

fillup said...

Looks like Jacob was having fun!

Yes, blessings in disguise sometimes and so glad you can go on the trips with the kids!!!

Amy said...

Glad you are enjoying yourself and your children.

-Amy