BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1st book report







Jacob had his first book report due today. I went to the library and picked out a small chapter book for him. I really liked seeing his enthusiasm to read it and complete the project. I also really enjoyed working on this project with him. It was a book report "quilt" which I thought was a cute idea. Each square has something about the book, title, main character, child's name, favorite part etc. I put what I had left of my scrapbook paper (that I had used for a project for Jack last year) and made it look like quilt squares. He was so excited last night to complete the project.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

That is so wonderful that he was so excited about schoolwork!!!! The 'quilt" looks great!

Unknown said...

The poster looks great way to go!

Unknown said...

He did great on his drawings! I'm impressed!

fillup said...

Great job Jacob! Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of you!!!

sara said...

Good job, Jacob!!!!