BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jacob and the Pumpkin Patch





Yesterday, the 4 year olds went to the pumpkin patch. We had a good time. My mom came to watch Jenna, so that Jacob so that this could be "Jacob's time". Thanks, mom! After that, I went to Joshua's class to work. I graded papers and then because I am "room mom" had to put a letter together for their fall festival next week and try to get volunteers. I was so happy last night to get my first volunteer. I was a little nervous, but very proud about being able to put a letter together to send home to the parents. I didn't know that being room mom would be so hard!!!!

Jack got home last night. His trip was very good and not stressful. I had to tell him to quit talking! He told me about the BIG mall across the street, about the walking trails outside, the lazy river they had. But then he told me about the fact that thy had a garden hot tub inside the bathroom with a flat screen tv. He told me about getting in it and watching tv and I heard enough!!!! I couldn't imagine sitting in a bathroom in a tub like that watching tv on a flat screen! Now do you see why I don't feel sorry for him??????

1 comments:

Jack said...

You should feel sorry for me. The jets on the hot tub made the bubbles go over the side of the tub and I had bubbles covering almost half the bathroom.