BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

We're Going To The Fair!!

We're going to the fair, we're going to the fair, I am so exited that we're going to the fair. (I'll just to write down the words since you can't hear me sing....and that's a good thing!!!). We haven't been in three years, so I am excited. I love all the smells, and sights etc! We are trying to go the cheap route....buy some tickets in advance, take can goods for admission today etc, but I know we will still slap down a bundle. I mean, I have to have a sausage dog! There is the funnel cakes, cotton candy, and I would love to try a fried snickers (don't know if I will). Jack is off today and tomorrow, so I'll go to work and Jenna to preschool until 12. I'll come home, get the stuff and pick up Jack and Jacob, and we'll sign Joshua out early and go to the fair!! I don't know if we will make Joshua's soccer game or not. We do have a parent teacher conference at 7:30 so I know we will be done by then.

1 comments:

fillup said...

Know you had fun at the fair. I miss going, as I loved the fair food also and can just smell it! Dad and I can't walk very well, so we really miss going. We had rain, but then sun comes out, so know you still could enjoy the fair. One of my best friends, Mary, and I went out and had lunch together. we stay when we go for 2 hours or more. It is a wonder they don't kick us out, but we laugh, share and just "vent" and have so much fun. Mary is a widow lady and younger than me, but a special, loyal friend, and we thought of you when it was raining, but while there, the sun came out!!! Hope you got some of that good food!!!!