BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sole Survivor

It's Monday, and I got the Monday blahs. It's back to the rush routine.....getting everyone dressed, out the door, get to work, HOMEWORK, (I don't know who hates that worse), baths, bedtime!!!.......BUT, I can report that I am sole survivor of the football game!!! I beat my mom, Jack and my brother and I am still alive! For those of you who don't know the game, you make your weekly football picks, and then you pick your one team that you are sure will win. If they lose, you are out, and once you picked a team, you can't pick them again, so I couldn't pick New England every week. Anyway, my brother went out last night, and Cleveland pulled me through. I have had some nail biters, but I made it!!! I am not a big football person, but I love playing the game. I love winning, especially since I am in last place for the weekly picks. My mom and I were tied, but she got one game up on me this week. I doubt I can catch up with Jack, and I think it is impossible to catch up to Mark, so I'll tip my hat to him in that one!!!

1 comments:

Mark said...

Congrats!! And you used up Houston and Cleveland. You should have some good ones left.

With the worst 4 being dropped, the total is still wide open at this point, too.