BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Jacob, the Policeman



We had community helpers week at school, and Jacob's class made these policeman hats. I thought he looked so cute. He came home and picked these "flowers" for me!! We had a good week, although I am totally exhausted. Tonight is taco night and family night. The kids are excited to play the games that we got last week for 50 cents each. The man kept these games in mint condition. We have "don't break the ice" "don't wake daddy" and about 4 other games that I hadn't heard of, but look really fun. Looking back, I wish we would have just bought the entire table at 50 cents each. We could have easily resold them if we didn't like them.

2 comments:

fillup said...

I love the hat Jacob! Good job. And, your bouquet of flowers for mom is so nice too. Looking forward to tomorrow morning and having breakfast with you, Joshua and Jenna while your mom and dad goes to some yard sales.

sara said...

Wow- looks like you got some great deals on those games!