BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ladie's Group


Today we had a ladies fellowship at Clemmons Forest. It was such an awesome time. I thought I would sneak out early, but we had so much fun that I was actually late! We had some soup and chili,donuts and bread! I am not a big soup eater, but I fell in love with Olivia's chili! We played some games and had a "My trash is your treasure" thing. It was hilarious. I ended up with a cute pumpkin decoration which is on my kitchen table now. I am so thankful for such a wonderful group of ladies! I have met a lot of great friends! Sara, I have to see the pictures of your new treasure once you get them up!

1 comments:

sara said...

Yes it was a blast! Good food and good fellowship! Did you know I traded with Sharon? She got the lights and I got those white curtains. She wanted the lights much more than me...and I need curtains for my bedroom. But I will show them when they get put up!