BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jenna and the Pumpkin Patch





Yesterday was Jenna's turn at the pumpkin patch. She had a good time, and I enjoyed watching her with her friends. She is really coming out of her shell. I look at these pictures and sometimes it hits me about how big she is getting! She sure is growing up!! Jacob spent the day with mom and he really enjoyed the day too.


Jack is off to Orlando today. I would have loved to gone with him, but maybe another time. At least this time he will only be gone one night. It will be another busy day. I have to work, plus I have a staff meeting after that.

2 comments:

Jack said...

I miss my family!

fillup said...

My little princess! She is growing up so fast. I love the pictures. It was good to have a "one on one" time with Jacob while Jenna had her outing at pumpkin patch, like I had with Jenna when Jacob went. I cherish these moments and realize just how fast time goes and to cherish all these moments with family. I love the blog even though we talk back and forth many times a day on email, and all these comments and pictures each day will someday be cherished as the children look back on these memories. Oh, how I wish they had this in our days, so I could go back in time and remember when our three children were growing up. Cherish each moment.