BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping









We did something new this year...the entire family got up to shop. Jack and I decided that our gift to each other was a new TV, and Target had a GREAT deal on them. We got up at 5 and left here around 5:30. Jack stood in line and got a TV (we went inside to join him once everyone got in). Next stop, Walmart. We bought two DVD's for $2 each and I got the boys some PJ's which they needed badly!!! They were $4 each. Next stop, Bojangles for a sausage biscuit, and then home. I got what I needed and headed home!!! Yesterday, I went to CVS and scored big time. For $7 I got 3 gatorades, two packs of tampons, toothpaste, two lip gloss, cover girl powder, two packs of Tylenol, two Aussie shampoos, garnier makeupwipes, Johnsons lotion, a king size candy bar and nail polish and I walked out with over $18 in extra care bucks. I would say my pre-black Friday and my black Friday shopping was successful!!!

0 comments: