BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Questions

This was sent to my by Lydia and two other people before her. I never responded, but I thought I would post it on my blog. I'd love to hear your responses!!!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper!

2. Real tree or Artifical? * Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? Eww. No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child*? A baby doll that I really wanted

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad (sometimes Jack)

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want one

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm not sure. Probably a stuffed animal when I was an adult

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Nativity, A Christmas Story


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, home made treats

15. Lights on the tree? Yes

16. Favorite Christmas song? Mary, Did you know?


17.Travel at Christmas or stay home? home

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? most of them

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? We usually have a purple bow or ribbon

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not finding what I need, rude people

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and purple
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, turkey, and all the fixin's

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'd love a new digital camera, but that will probably have to wait until my birthday.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? I hope someone will respond to the blog
26. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I'm always nice....well, ok, I know I could be a lot nicer

Ok, so now you know all about me, let me find out about you!



------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

sara said...

That was a fun post! I am sure you have your tree up by now!!!

I did that question thing last year- maybe I will repost it.

Hope you had a great thanksgiving!